2018/2019 ND (Part Time), HND (Morning), HND(Evening) Application Form is Out NEW
PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENT ARE ONLINE THROUGH THIS FPA PORTAL, BANK PAYMENT ARE NOT ALLOW, BEWARE
Acceptance Fees Payment Process/Steps
Registration Process and Acceptance Fees Payment
ALL PAYMENT ARE ONLINE THROUGH THIS PORTAL NO BANK PAYMENT PLEASE.
BEFORE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR CREDENTIAL SCREENING AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES (MAIN CAMPUS FOR FULL TIME STUDENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION CENTRE FOR PART TIME STUDENT)
IMPORTANCE NOTICE TO ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES
All candidates who have accepted the Admission offer on CAPS Platform should report at the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti main campus for screening for their credentials. For Full Time Student: The screening will take place in the Academic Office of the main Administrative Block.
- Log on to Application Portal.
- Login to your application DASHBOARD with USERNAME which can be your UTME registration number (77042317JA) or Form number (FPA/PUTME-FRM/1713927) or email address
- On your Application Dashboard, carefully check the Admission Status if Admitted or Not Admitted.
- If Admitted, proceed to the venue listed below for credential screening with the following items:
- originals and photocopies of: WASC/SSCE/NECO results or equivalents for all applicants
- UTME result slip for ND applicants
- post UTME result slip for ND applicants
- application form print out for HND applicants
- ND result for HND applicants
- one year industrial training completion letter for HND applicants
- two recent passport photographs for all applicants FULL TIME APPLICANTS: Academic Office of the Main Administrative Block, Main Campus. For further information call: 08134042498
PART-TIME APPLICANTS: Continuing Education Centre Campus, Ilawe Road, Ado-Ekiti. For further information call: 08062479497
- If CLEARED and ENABLED for Acceptance fee payment Login to your Application Dashboard, Click on Proceed to Acceptance Fee
- On the Acceptance Fee Page, Carefully read through your information detail i.e Name, Form Number, Payment Detail, Department, Admission Session and Amount.
- If information is confirmed okay, click on Pay Now.
- You will be redirected to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti CollegePAY Environment.
- Make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card.
- You will be redirected back to the portal to print your receipt
For any enquiries call 08134042498.
For any technical issues call 08034155891, 08098368973 mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form Steps
- Log on to Application Portal.
- Click New Applicant Register Here to register.
- Carefully create account with you personal email.
- Click Register and you will receive an Email to VALIDATE.
- After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
- Click on the Application Type
- You will be redirect to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti CollegePAY.
- You will be redirected back to Application Portal and a copy of receipt number sent to your registered email.
- Print receipt by Click on My Payment Menu
- Back to application dashboard click on the program applied for and click Already Pay .
- Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
- Click Proceed to registration and carefully fill in your details
- Carefully read through your application before submission. For any enquiries call 08051040975 or mail us: email@example.com
Reparation Fees Payment (For Returning Student)
- Click on the Student portal.
- On the Student Portal page, Login with your Matric No. as USERNAME all in capital letter (FPA/BF/16/1-0000) and PASSWORD as password in small letters
- Update your profile and click on PAYMENT
- Click make payment on REPARABLE FEES
- After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and passwordYou will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment
- Make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card
- After payment, you will be redirected back to the studentportal to print your payment receipt.
For any enquires call 08034155891, 08076347601 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.